This blog is a personal as well as professional blog that I use to share my thoughts and knowledge to the world.The articles in the blog are well labeled for ease of choice in desired topic.
- Am not responsible for any misuse, misquotation or misrepresentation of the content contained in this blog.
- Where the content is labeled “Information Technology”, it is a thoroughly revised, reviewed and tested content that is guaranteed to work. Should an issue arise from the use of the content feel free to contact me.
- All articles with the label “Society” are entirely my view of the world acquired from observation, experience, and knowledge or otherwise. They do NOT entirely reflect my thoughts and are not intended to serve as an ultimate guide for action from the reader.
- The content is available for anyone to view, read, apply and/or distribute at free will.However, give credit to me when you freely distribute the articles by quoting the source or linking to the source.
- Where the content does not agree to your world view, dogma or any other view, just bear with it. The articles are not meant to serve as an ultimate guide to your thinking but as an enjoyable reading material that can as well be applied in real life at your will.
- The disclaimer rules are liable to change at discretion of the author.