Tuesday 20 March 2018

THE SHAMBA BOY SAGA: THREE

In the evening, I cooked some nice fish and Ugali. I invited in Ken who came a bit earlier since he had planned his work well and finished early. My husband was still abroad so there was no chance I would get caught in case things got passionate.
I had cooked even some nice tea with tea masala.
So, we sat watching the movie not knowing how to let the cat out of the bag and let Ken know my desires.

“So, Ken how do you lift such heavy sacks, a while 90 kg? you must be so strong!” I told him trying to tease him along with words. He laughed a little.
“Madam, they are not 90 kg, they are 70 kg. I told you I do exercises to remain strong since my work is physically tasking and demanding.” Ken told me.
“Oh! I had not noticed, all right.” I told him.
“Ken, are you married?” I asked him.




“Oh! No. If I was married you would know.” Ken told me.
“Do you have a girl friend?” I asked him.
“No, not at the moment. We broke up some months a go so am still single.” Ken told me smiling.
I imagined what to tell him. I tried to rehearse words in my mind but no matter what I thought, I could not seem to bring out my thoughts clearly.
“Ken, were I to tell you a secret, would you let someone else know?” I suddenly asked him.
“No, madam. Trust me, no one would know. I am excellent with keeping secrets.” Ken said with confidence.
“I have this secret I had always wanted to let you know.” I told him and paused to gauge his reaction. I could see his eagerness.
“Tell me, no problem.” Ken urged me.
“Ken, I don’t know how you will take this, but I have always admired you. I have always wanted you. I want to hold you, to feel you, I want to be in your arms. I love you, Ken.” I told him.
He instead laughed softly but did not answer me.
“What do you think of it, Ken? Can you be my secret lover?” I asked him.
“But, Madam, you are married. You have a husband.” Ken told me.
That meant Ken was not as easy as I thought.
“True, I have a husband but I want you.” I told him.
He remained silent.
“Ken, you are not talking to me.” I told Ken.
“Because I really don’t know what to say.” Ken told me.
I knew the best leverage against a man is his physical desires and no man would resist a woman, at least not physically so I edged myself closer to where Ken was sitting. I made sure my thighs were exposed half way and I sat so close to him such that our thighs were touching.
I took his hand and placed it on my hand and he did not resist. I slowly began taking his hand to my thigh and he seemed like he was willing.
I placed my hand on his muscular thigh and began caressing it slowly. My heart was racing in anticipation. He just sat there smiling softly looking at the TV. He had finished eating his food and so we were just relaxing.
Slowly, I began caressing his arms under his sweater and I could not resist myself from appreciating his hard biceps under his sweater. I held myself onto him hanging by his shoulder such that my right boob touched his triceps. I took it that he was enjoying since he was not resisting and thus I began to caress his abdomen, his chest as he placed his hand on my thigh.
However, as I reached for his lower abdomen he held my hand firmly. I stopped caressing him.
“Madam, thanks for the good food. I want to go to sleep.” Ken suddenly told me.
“I want us to stay a little longer.” I told him.
“Thank you, Madam. But I beg to go.” Ken told me slowly standing up. I stood up with him and held him by his waist. I had thought perhaps he would get aroused but it seemed like he was not since there as no bulge on his trouser.
“Stay with me, please…” I begged him. My body was burning with desire to have Ken inside me.
“I have to go.” Ken said firmly.
“I want you to stay.” I told him trying to sound firm too.
He looked at me in the eyes. “Madam, you are someone’s wife. I cannot do this with you. I will get killed if master knows this.” Ken suddenly told me.
I read that as he wanted but was afraid.
“My husband does not have to know we did it.” I told Ken.
“Really? I know men who have gotten killed because of this, please let me go.” Ken told me and pulled himself out of my embrace.
I tried rocking him into my chest but he gently pushed me away.
“Madam, I cannot do this, sorry.” Ken told me politely.
I thought fast.
“Ken, I will increase your salary if you agree to be my secret lover.” I told him.
“No, please. Thank you.” Ken told me and began walking towards the door.
“Ken, do you know I can decide if you stay on this job or gets fired?” I tried to be firm. But Ken laughed.
“Madam, you really don’t have to say that. Even before I came here, I was alive so leaving here won’t make me dead. Good night.” Ken told me and disappeared.
Immediately Ken went, I sat on the coach thinking what had just happened. How could Ken reject my advances? Wasn’t he a man enough?
I slowly began to feel angry with a mixture of shame. I did not know how I would face Ken the following day after trying to seduce him and failing at it. I even thought of following him to his quarters but did not have the courage to do so.
My whole body was pulsating such that I was feeling hot despite the chilly weather of Limuru.
When I went to my bedroom, I was however feeling cold. I switched on the heater and lay there thinking. My husband had called and we talked for about 5 minutes.
I lay there fantasizing. I could not sleep. My body was really boiling until my clitoris was throbbing. I knew I had no choice than to masturbate so that my body would relax. I reached for my dildo, parted my legs as I lay facing the ceiling and began caressing my vulvas with it all the while thinking about Ken. I caressed my labia majora and clitoris. I smeared it with my vaginal lubrication so that it would be smooth to enable it to caress my clitoris well. I began tapping my clitoris with the dildo until I could hear myself moaning loudly as I parted my legs so wide apart.
Gently, I pushed the dildo inside my wet vagina until it was so deep I could feel it touching my cervix. I pushed it in and out rhythmically for some minutes, varying in speed and tempo until I could feel my vaginal walls begin to spasm in nearness to an orgasm. I continued until I felt a wave of passion sweep across my body. I raised my hips a bit upwards and felt like the dildo has gotten bigger inside my aroused vagina. I clenched it with a kegel and suddenly, I erupted. I could not control myself and began writhing in pleasure on my bed with my legs shaking, body trembling and vagina pulsating as vaginal creams spilled from deep within me and some fluids escaped from deep within me until I let out a soft cry.
My body completely relaxed such that I was able to go to sleep.
=====
The following day, I feigned sickness so that I could not go to work.  I however was trying to see if I could spend some more time with Ken trying to see if he could change his mind.

“Good morning, Madam.” Ken greeted me respectfully as usual in the morning when he came for his tea.
“Ken, I would wish you be addressing me using my name. Call me Grace, or Nduku my other name.” I told him. His eyes suddenly lit.
“Madam, do you want to tell me you are a Kamba?” He asked me.
“Yes, you mean you never knew that?” I asked Ken.
“Imagine, I never suspected. You speak fluent Kikuyu!” Ken told me.
“But my husband is a Kikuyu.” I told Ken.
“Oh! I knew that.” Ken told me as a matter of fact.
“Aren’t you going to work today?” Ken asked me.
“No, today I took an off so as I can do some of my personal work here.” I told Ken.
I got busy doing some house hold chores and later some cleaning in the compound.
“Madam, I will cut those don’t worry.” Ken told me when he saw me pruning some hedges.
“No, let me just help you.” I told Ken. He was as jovial as he was always, as if nothing really happened between us the previous evening. I even wore some gumboots and offered to help him clean up the cow shed as he fed them since we were doing zero grazing with 20 dairy cows, 6 bulls as our cattle. I marveled at how hardworking Ken must have been maintaining all those cows daily.
“Madam, careful, that cow has developed a habit of pushing people.” Ken told me as he noticed I was too close to one of the bulls.
“Oh! I did not know.” I told him moving out of its way. As we were working, I got talking to Ken and steered the conversation towards our previous night’s incidence.
“I was afraid we might get caught. What if your husband comes home abruptly and finds us?” Ken asked.
“He shall be back next week. Even if he is to come before he must tell me. He never comes without informing.” I reassured Ken.
We spoke a lot and Ken promised he shall come in the evening. I felt anxious as I felt that I had nearly convinced him that it was safe with me in the house.
The day progressed well as I also made some lunch, served Ken some as he continued with his work and I went to do some washing. All I wanted was evening to come fast so that I would see if Ken was indeed serious to come.
>>to be continued>>

As narrated by Dr. Love, Kerry.
Did you find this article helpful? Then click the share button for your friends to read too. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I love this Saga it's really getting more interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Do you love this article? Leave a comment for Feed Back.